Bailey - Knock em out

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Draft one - Can't Knock em out

Today Danielle and I stayed up in the media room all morning and editing the video! I'm so impressed with how far it's got so far. I especially like the beginning clip were the group have editing the feet for recurring images. It's really effective!


I love all the quirky little bits aswel. However one think I did forget to do was mute all the clips! so that will have to be done soon as you can hear some rustling. We thought it would look quite effective if we reversed the clip of Oyinda walking towards the camera, so therefore she is walking backwards as if to say like leave me alone. It looks very effective. However I must say my favourite bit I've edited so far has to be the confetti. We also reversed this clip. Instead of the confetti being poured onto Oyinda by John instead the confetti is being sweeped back up using the reverse effect. However like most things we encountered a few minor problems. We realised when we started editing that some of the shots you can see the sides, so we tried to crop them, however when you crop the sides it crops the whole image, so we ended cutting of poor Oyindas head! But we've made this fit in with the video, and it actually look good! Below is our first draft :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.