Bailey - Knock em out

Monday 7 February 2011

Editing progress


Today in my free lesson I went up to the media room to edit the video again. This time I started by muting all the clips as I could still here a few background noises. I then editing the pictures by adding effects such as sepia, black and white and romantic. Also editing the brightness, contrast and saturation to make the images more appealing and make the quality of the film look better as the grainy look was quite obvious. If I were to film again I would most definitely use the HD flip camera.Furthermore I added on more clips, it took a long time to find the right bits as to get the lip syncing in time. So far 2 minutes 17 of the video has been editing so not long left now, then more fine tuning will be added with the split screens and the four screens, Below is a video of the video so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.