Bailey - Knock em out

Saturday 30 April 2011

final post

Now I have come to the end my this project which has took a whole year, allot of preparation and hard work. I have made my blog as dynamic as possible using PowerPoint presentations, videos, prezis, word documents, pictures and blogs. I have used various digital technology equipment and software such as flip cams, gorilla pods, smart phone, Sony camera, Imovie, final cut, even social networking sites such as YouTube, face book and Twitter. I will be sad to see this blog closed however I know the effort put it will reflect on my grades. I will miss all my peers and teachers and the environment of our media class which was always so lively and vibrant. In the future if i do a project like this again there will be new technology out where I will be able to make my blog and work even more dynamic.
Thank you for taking the time to look at this blog, you will find my final digipack, advertisement, video and evaluation above this post.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.