Bailey - Knock em out

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Story Boarding

My group and I have now starting story boarding! It's such an exciting process as you can see the video piecing together with ideas constantly flowing through your head. I recently made an example story board of the video 'The show' by Lenka and now my group and I are storyboarding our final video!
I had to think of every little detail such as what props will be in that shot, how many seconds is the shot, the mise-en-sen such as lighting, costume, props and makeup, the angle and framing of the shot, the facial expressions! it's such a long process, and i thought story boarding last year was enough but music videos have even more detail! we also have to keep in mind the marking criteria to try and reach those A's and B's!

Here is an example of the marking criteria and also an example of my first music video story board below!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.